Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carlos Hernandez
Spain
Granada
Granada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fall of Rome, S&T#181. Just finished second scenario and some doubts arose, I assume that various roman L stacks may attack to any enemy stack with the power of their strenght points added together...

but, can two stacks of roman legions attack this one enemy stack on two different attacks?...

case:

Two stacks of roman legions, 4 and 4 SP each fight a german militia stack of 25 SP, both attacks achieve a 1/2 so 1/2 + 1/2 = the whole german stack is dead... it is this correct?

For the record, I've been using the opposite way: adding the attacks of those two L stacks in a single roll, never achieving double 1/2 dead results...

Like to know your point of view.

Thank you!

Carlos

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Abdullah Ibrahim - African River
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Rules question: Roman combat strenght attacking
Carling wrote:
Fall of Rome, S&T#181. Just finished second scenario and some doubts arose, I assume that various roman L stacks may attack to any enemy stack with the power of their strenght points added together...

but, can two stacks of roman legions attack this one enemy stack on two different attacks?...

case:

Two stacks of roman legions, 4 and 4 SP each fight a german militia stack of 25 SP, both attacks achieve a 1/2 so 1/2 + 1/2 = the whole german stack is dead... it is this correct?

For the record, I've been using the opposite way: adding the attacks of those two L stacks in a single roll, never achieving double 1/2 dead results...

Like to know your point of view.

Thank you!

Carlos

Two stacks of Roman units in the same area attacking the same defender would have to combine to make a single attack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Hernandez
Spain
Granada
Granada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Rules question: Roman combat strenght attacking
Happy to confirm that I was doing right. Thank you for your quick answer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.