Popular Tags: [View All]
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At first I though it was supposed to ship in August, but it's September and I've heard nothing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harvey Weston
United States
Goshen
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received mine today in Indiana USA.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Gingold
United States
Goodyear
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hweston wrote:
Just received mine today in Indiana USA.

Did you receive a shipping notification?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Comstock
United States
Scotts Valley
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got the shipping notice for mine a couple of days ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reed Lindner
United States
Conroe
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Slashdoctor wrote:
At first I though it was supposed to ship in August, but it's September and I've heard nothing?

My copy arrived today north of Houston.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Sixer
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine yesterday in MN. I did get a shipping notice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gordy
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Then hopefully mine will arrive soon. I was wondering the status of the upgrade kits, as all of their announcements referenced the second edition, and not the upgrade kits. I even e-mailed CTG at the end of last week, but have not yet received a response. At least one of my fellow MN gamers received theirs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You have stumbled across the great mystery of fall 2017. Sure it has been discussed in at least two other threads, but how could anyone know this? The fact is that nobody actually knows when your copy (or mine) will ship. CTG, a three man (or is it four? I honestly cannot recall) is in the midst of shipping three different projects - They allegedly developed a plan involving an assembly line of some sort. The intent was to expedite shipping.

So, we wait. The stuff will come when it comes. They expect to be done at some point in the future. I am sure they will be as glad to be done as we will. Yes, another assumption.

Sorry if this sounds sarcastic but this has been discussed before. It appears that NOBODY knows when it will end or whether shipping notices will be sent or even if they will mean anything (I have a shipping notice from last week still waiting to be picked up by UPS). I have not played TMB, but I love the Hoplo games. Small companies sometimes take a while.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Flanagan
United States
Santa Cruz
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bigsixer wrote:
Got mine yesterday in MN. I did get a shipping notice.

Same. Here in CA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gordy
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did receive a response from CTG last night which included this excerpt

Quote:
Our new full-time warehouse manager and team are getting the swing of things and will continue to pick up the pace as they get acquainted with our process! Right now, it is looking very promising that we will be caught up on all our current orders by mid-September.

So, hopefully soon (next couple of weeks).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fortheloveofdice
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipping notice from PDB games came last week (a.k.a. Starlit Citadel) and my package was received yesterday (in Canada). It's happening, if it makes the impatient among you feel better!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wielgus
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Slashdoctor wrote:

Kristo - EU update packs have been on a boat for...well a while. We just got word that the container has (finally!) cleared customs and is on its way to Gamesquest for fulfillment.

This particular shipment has taken a lot longer than we were initially quoted, and it's been frustrating, but stuff should be shipping out of the UK very soon.

In the US we've got *all* early backer shipments of Triplock out the door, so no more fulfilling two games at the same time. From here on out, US warehouse is all about TMB and TMB orders.

Same is true for standard EU/World TMB orders! Hang in there folks, and thank you for your patience!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerrod Warr
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today, which is great. I went briefly through them and I believe there is a new error on the replacement card for Drellen 1 of 1. At the bottom it says party of 1-4 and then 3-4, and I think it's supposed to say 1-2 and the 3-4. This might have already been pointed out but just wanted to make sure.

Also in replacing these cards I noticed my general encounter #5 is damaged. How can I go about getting a replacement mailed? I can pay costs. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grue
United States
SF East Bay
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mercopparis wrote:
Got mine today, which is great. I went briefly through them and I believe there is a new error on the replacement card for Drellen 1 of 1. At the bottom it says party of 1-4 and then 3-4, and I think it's supposed to say 1-2 and the 3-4. This might have already been pointed out but just wanted to make sure.

Also in replacing these cards I noticed my general encounter #5 is damaged. How can I go about getting a replacement mailed? I can pay costs. Thanks!

It's 2 parts. Regardless of party size, you need the first two ingredients, but if you're 3 or 4 players, then you also need the other two

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gordy
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received my tracking information for the upgrade kit. Looking forward to seeing it in the next couple of days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Wineinger
United States
Wood River
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
You made it personal. All it did was buy you a little more pain than most.
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine the day before yesterday. It's a great upgrade kit.

I had a small problem though. The stickers on my old chips wouldn't come off in one piece. They left behind a lot of "gunk". I had to scrub them down with "Goo Gone" to get the new stickers on flat. I tried to put a Troll Brute sticker on over the "gunk" first, hoping it would work out, but it didn't lay flat, so I tried to take it off and ended up putting an ugly crease in it cry . So just be aware, if your sticker leaves stuff behind, make sure to get it off before you put the new sticker on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can we just "sticker over" the old sticker?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wielgus
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
spcsamri wrote:
Got mine the day before yesterday. It's a great upgrade kit.

I had a small problem though. The stickers on my old chips wouldn't come off in one piece. They left behind a lot of "gunk". I had to scrub them down with "Goo Gone" to get the new stickers on flat. I tried to put a Troll Brute sticker on over the "gunk" first, hoping it would work out, but it didn't lay flat, so I tried to take it off and ended up putting an ugly crease in it cry . So just be aware, if your sticker leaves stuff behind, make sure to get it off before you put the new sticker on.

Sam just to be clear, we're happy to replace the chip for you if you fill out a request on our website!

Martin - Yes you could, but it won't lay as flat and perfect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another three weeks have passed and still nothing. I've yet to see anything take this long to arrive to a EU country.

What is happening? It's almost October, I thought it was supposed to ship in August?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Robinson
United Kingdom
SLOUGH
ENGLAND
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have, The Others took months to get to the EU. Now that was a nightmare shipping KS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wielgus
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Slashdoctor wrote:
Another three weeks have passed and still nothing. I've yet to see anything take this long to arrive to a EU country.

What is happening? It's almost October, I thought it was supposed to ship in August?

They're shipping and making good progress everyday. We're seeing a lot of people have packages show up without shipping notification, hang in there. It's coming soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.