Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mick Dundon
England
wakefield
flag msg tools
mb
Hi All,

Does anyone know if it's possible to get a replacement card. I have a Holy Eucharist card which has a print fault on its back. It makes it easy to spot. Admittedly it has minor impact on the game but it does have an effect. I have just integrated it into my 2nd edition deluxe which is lovely. hopefully there's a way to secure an improved card.

Regards
. Mick
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry
United States
Gold Canyon
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather . . . not screaming and yelling like the passengers on his bus
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you try contacting the publisher?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mick Dundon
England
wakefield
flag msg tools
mb
I can't find a link for contact

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.robertburkegames.com/p/battle-for-souls-second-ed...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And Robert has always been really responsive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Stetler
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
senorcoo wrote:
And Robert has always been really responsive.

For most people, not all. I never got follow through on my replacement request for miss cut 1st edition cards. A month delay after the initial query yielded a request for a shipping address, but nothing was sent when it was provided. Sent a follow-up query two months later (I'm old school, very patient regarding such matters, figuring small scale game publishers/designers have plenty of bigger issues to deal with) with no response. Mentioned the issue on BGG in the Kickstarter thread, still no response, even though the designer followed that thread and posted replies in it.

After over a year elapsed I gave up and tossed the game (the misprints were serious enough to render the game unplayable). The affair soured me on the designer, at this point I've no interest in owning any of his games. I wish happy gaming to all those who own the game and enjoyment of it, and make no attempt to disparage its quality (having never played it I'm unqualified to do so even if I was so inclined). I'm just not one of that group that was able to play the game they bought.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.