Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Hurd
United States
Gordon
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm kind of glad to see this listed. I only managed to pick up three of the six mini-expansions before they disappeared!

Does anyone know when we can expect to see this expansion available for retail in North America?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
What makes you think it is coming out in North America?

This is three years old, and has HiG and Hobby World as the only publishers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Whaley
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
Darius I – 73rd Great Khan of the Illustrius Barbarian Horde, Duque San Lorenzo, Marquis de Feltón, Chief of the Zayante, Baron von Whaleyland, Lord Kennedy
badge
Arrgh!
mbmbmbmbmb
This specific expansion is just a Russian release. They do their own box expansions there for some reason. I suspect a re-release of all the minis in the new art will come out sometime soon since all of them are included in Big Box 6, but time will tell when they actually release separately from the big box and in what form they will be released.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.