Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » NSW (Sydney)

Subject: My new gaming table rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Luke Howden
Australia
flag msg tools
Unfortunately there is a distinct lack of companies that make custom boardgame tables for us Aussies. As im not a millionare overseas shipping from the US is not an option so I started looking around for other options.

IKEA tables that are often recommended here and on BGG were not wide enough for my needs as I really wanted an 1800 x 1200 playing surface. Eventually I found a company that makes poker tables and could do custom orders.

Rob at pokershop.com.au was really great and worked with me to get what I wanted. I got a vaulted, speedcloth lined tabled with padded arms and cupholders for $500 delivered to my door. The table is very solid and works perfectly, we christened it last night and everyone was impressed with the quality.

Check it out here, with Sword and Sorcery spread out in all its glory: https://imgur.com/a/tjFki
Sharing for my fellow Aussies who are frustrated with the lack of options available to us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaie D
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The table looks great, nice work thinking outside of the box and finding a local custom poker table maker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manny M
Australia
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That looks great, and really reasonably priced too! Thanks for sharing.

I've got a huge dining table I want to take advantage of so looking for a 'topper' only... preferably one I can roll away for storage. Will keep this thread in mind if I make any progress.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.