Popular Tags: [View All]
Yuki Wong
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My group had our 3rd run for the game last night and we came across a question:

Assume Red had built a shop + trading house at the port, in that case, is there a max. number of assistants he can have at the same location? (Ideally, he would only need two assistants, but let say he is planning to use the Foreign Mercenary, he would need 3 to reach 5-power and get the 3 bonus VP).

So my question is that is there a max number of assistants that can be sitting on a location?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yukisama wrote:

Assume Red had built a shop + trading house at the port, in that case, is there a max. number of assistants he can have at the same location? (Ideally, he would only need two assistants, but let say he is planning to use the Foreign Mercenary, he would need 3 to reach 5-power and get the 3 bonus VP).

So my question is that is there a max number of assistants that can be sitting on a location?

I don't think there's a Max number of Assistants in a spot... you can put as many as you want in a location the Max power you get would still be 5... to go higher (for example to get some Technologies) you have to get that extra power from other sources)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
clinton chan
Canada
flag msg tools
no max, but you always have to re turn all assistants at a location.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
Muse23PT wrote:
yukisama wrote:

I don't think there's a Max number of Assistants in a spot... you can put as many as you want in a location the Max power you get would still be 5... to go higher (for example to get some Technologies) you have to get that extra power from other sources)

Nitpicking a bit, but you can only ever have 5 Power maximum from an action. You can then increase your Industry/Faith/whatever by other means, but you still only performed a 5-Power action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny P
Canada
DDO
Quebec
flag msg tools
Well having more assistants just mrans your being less efficient . Why would you want to do that ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.