Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Rodriguez
Costa Rica
San Jose
flag msg tools
mb
I want to confirm about the following fighting arts for KDM core game

Tough: During a roll for 1d10 for severy injury I can add +1 to my result if I rolled a 1, is that correct?

Clutch Fighter: The card says whenever you have 4 blood tokens, +1 accurary and +1 strength, so either referred to bleeding tokens or future tokens I am not aware in the future campaign?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1: yes, natural 1's don't prevent an increase. It's not a roll you technically fail (though obviously you don't want death).

2: Yes, blood and bleeding should be the same.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Rodriguez
Costa Rica
San Jose
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the details

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure!

Also, regarding mis-referenced rules, for you or anyone else, a few things to look out for (all of which, I believe, are changes during the dev process that didn't get edited properly):

-The antelope has a crit permanent injury on a crit and attack card that aren't named consistently (look for the two that have to do with the head/horns, I forget the name)

-The core game occasionally refers to "scrap" as if it's a specific resource, clearly intended to be broken lanterns. I think it also incorrectly references something that should be acanthus.

-The beetle expansion refers to the wrong status effect card. It also has what I believe to be an error where one of its cards has inconsistent language with all its other cards.

-(I've heard, but don't own) the tree expansion has bad keyword consistency.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T V
msg tools
You need to just read the cards and take it slower. The text is clear and you're not reading it.

Tough does not apply if you roll a one. It says it right on the card - "unless you roll a 1". This actually only affects Feet severes because every other severe would kill you on a 2 anyways (unless you have Otherworldly Luck or something).

Clutch Fighter is 3 or above. Says it right on the card. They should be called bleeding tokens like they are everywhere else, but there are a decent few of Poots text errors and inconsistencies in the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.