Subject: Spotter in 2 player game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Aguis
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Played twice today 2 player with my wife with one character each. Both times one of us was the spotter. I don't think the spotter works in a 2 player game because you constantly know what the next fire card will be for the other player.This makes the game to easy in my opinion. We won both games pretty easily. This is easily fixed by having players control 2 characters each. With 4 characters in the game, the spotter power isn't so powerful. I played a solitaire game with 4 characters and it worked out much better. We both love this game and it will get many plays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
Malta
Marsalforn
Gozo, Malta
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
definitely spotter makes 2p (and solo) much much much easier. but the rules do come with a bunch of viable 'increase the difficulty' choices, so you could use those to compensate...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.