2 Posts

Kemet: Ta-Seti» Forums » Rules

Subject: Recruiting multiple priests rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicholas Rubert

Illinois
msg tools
If I have acquired 1 and only 1 skill from the path to Ta Seti and I have already put a single priest into play on the main board by swapping out one of my units can I recruit a second priest from the reserve if I perform a recruit action? (I might want to do this to give to of my troops the benefit of the 1 skill I've acquired.)

In the same vein, could I put a second priest on the board to share the 1 skill using the reinforcements DI card that adds 2 units to the board?

Edit - Are the priests not in my reserve until they've swapped out someone from my main board? In which case, I'd have to acquire 2 skills in order to get 2 priests on the board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain Brown
England
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
No, I'M Spartacus
badge
\m/
mbmbmbmbmb
All priests have to walk the Path to Ta Ceti before they can be recruited, so yes, you must have two skills before you get two priests on to the main board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.