Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick M
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any chance the Fox clan will be included as a post-retail expansion? I really would like to play the game with six players, but the $100 KS price tag is pretty steep.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Frag
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From what I recall from the KS project was that the Fox Clan is a KS exclusive, but you can add the expansion to get the sun and moon clans to allow you to play 6 players...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain Brown
England
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
No, I'M Spartacus
badge
\m/
mbmbmbmbmb
The Fox clan is KS exclusive and with CMON that means it won't go to retail. As noted above you could get the Sun and Moon expansion, but that's likely going to cost more than $100 for the pair, even at retail. Plus you won't get all the nice chrome like the plastic strongholds.

However, isn't this all moot? Pledge manager is shut, late pledges are shut, if you haven't already pledged you're too late.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan McCollum
United States
California
flag msg tools
The moon and Sun clans will be retail. So you can play with 6, just have to wait for that expansion to come out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Bat
United States
Dallas
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The extra content from the Ks is well worth the difference in price between it and the retail version. If it's cost prohibitive you could always sell some of he KS exclusive stuff and easily make up the difference, and probably even recover most, if not all, of your initial investment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rome Knows Nothing
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FritzBraun wrote:
The Fox clan is KS exclusive and with CMON that means it won't go to retail. As noted above you could get the Sun and Moon expansion, but that's likely going to cost more than $100 for the pair, even at retail. Plus you won't get all the nice chrome like the plastic strongholds.

However, isn't this all moot? Pledge manager is shut, late pledges are shut, if you haven't already pledged you're too late.

You can get put on a list, actually, and if someone cancels, you can take their spot.

This just happened to someone a week or so ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronaldo Fatecha
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jnowak415 wrote:
FritzBraun wrote:

You can get put on a list, actually, and if someone cancels, you can take their spot.

How do you added to that list? I would like to get in the list for a couple games I missed on KS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Washington
msg tools
badge
That's no moon....
mbmbmbmbmb
jnowak415 wrote:
FritzBraun wrote:

This just happened to me this morning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Washington
msg tools
badge
That's no moon....
mbmbmbmbmb
Legonian wrote:
jnowak415 wrote:
FritzBraun wrote:

How do you added to that list? I would like to get in the list for a couple games I missed on KS.

Go to the kickstarter page and send them a message asking to be put on the wait list for late backers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.