Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Canada » British Columbia

Subject: New Cyberpunk MegaGame! - Sept 15th rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ivor Hawley
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a free alpha test of a new MegaGame designed right here in Vancouver. It's also half the play time, so an evening instead of all day. I love the cyberpunk genre and I'm super excited to see how it goes!

https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/cyberfection-alpha-game-test-tic...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asher Thee Gravedigger
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, I'm in. Bringing a 3 man team at least, maybe larger.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivor Hawley
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! After you reserve the tickets, can email the organizer and let him know how big your group is.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tucker Taylor
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Is your score positive? You win! (Some players win more than others.)
badge
A woman needs a man like a fish needs a saxophone.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
KawasakiNinja wrote:
... a new MegaGame designed right here in Vancouver. It's also half the play time ...

So, more of a 512 KiloGame?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asher Thee Gravedigger
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure, what's the best email to send that to? We're currently looking at 4, but still talking to people.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre C
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Sounds great, if I didn't have a meeting that night already.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivor Hawley
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheeGravedigger wrote:
Sure, what's the best email to send that to? We're currently looking at 4, but still talking to people.


realentertainmentbc at gmail dot com
Sorry, was out of town for a bit there. Looking forward to tonight!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivor Hawley
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JazzFish wrote:
KawasakiNinja wrote:
... a new MegaGame designed right here in Vancouver. It's also half the play time ...

So, more of a 512 KiloGame?


Sorry, I don't get the reference? Google wasn't able to clear it up for me either.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asher Thee Gravedigger
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm guessing it's a half megaton joke.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asher Thee Gravedigger
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TheeGravedigger wrote:
I'm guessing it's a half megaton joke.


Nevermind my decaffinated brain, it's a megabyte joke.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tucker Taylor
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Is your score positive? You win! (Some players win more than others.)
badge
A woman needs a man like a fish needs a saxophone.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
KawasakiNinja wrote:
JazzFish wrote:
KawasakiNinja wrote:
... a new MegaGame designed right here in Vancouver. It's also half the play time ...

So, more of a 512 KiloGame?


Sorry, I don't get the reference? Google wasn't able to clear it up for me either.


See, a megabyte is 1024 kilobytes...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.