Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Gallagher
England
Birmingham
flag msg tools
Spectrum is Green
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Guys, I've found that one of Tink's dice has a transfer missing. It's no biggie, I can live with it but can anyone tell me what the missing face is please?

It's the number one skill die, 'Air Horn' and the faces it has are:

1 x '2 Bones'
4 x '5 Count'

At the moment I'm assuming (hoping) that the missing face is a '5 Count' but if anyone could take a look at their Tink and let me know for certain I'd be very grateful.

Thanks, Bob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrik Severinsson
Sweden
Sundbyberg
Sundbyberg
flag msg tools
...microbrewed beer.
badge
...more hops, better die rolls.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's your lucky day. It's one more '5'.
All die sides are shown in the 2nd ed reference sheets. They can be found on CTG home page.
https://chiptheorygames.com/support

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Gallagher
England
Birmingham
flag msg tools
Spectrum is Green
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Patrik (and I've just spotted the pdf reference sheet in the files section).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Carlson
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Bob, I have added a replacement die for you and it will go out in the next batch. Please let us know if this is not the only die.

Cheers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Gallagher
England
Birmingham
flag msg tools
Spectrum is Green
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! Adam I have only just seen your message and I am so impressed with this level of customer service. Amazing - thank you so much! (And it was the only dice with an issue.)

I'm just waiting on my 2nd print TMB to arrive from Gamesquest (any day now) and I sincerely hope that there are no mis-printed dice in there because after this, to ask for replacements would make me feel *really* bad.

Thanks again Adam,

Bob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Carlson
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Being a small company and making quality components a priority can be a dangerous mix! It means paying top dollar for QC and still not being able to afford the best quality control processes we feel we need.

Until we grow large enough to take more control over that, we will need to remain vigilant in our replacements process. Eventually we plan to further improve things by flying staff out for longer periods to govern the process, purchase/reserve factory equipment to be used only for our jobs, double QC staff and increase overprint qtys (to name a few things).

Thanks for believing in us. Emphasizing quality in this business can be quite the challenge and very humbling at times!...so it's a good thing we like the challenge and love the kind of people our games attract!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.