Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Latall
United States
Whittier
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Abbeville Kids are listed for the first 4 campaigns, but somewhere it says they were around from late 42 to early 43. I'm going to use them for the entire 1st campaign which lasted until 4/43, and then no more. It also speaks of them taking advantage of frontal attacks, so I'll fly the B-17E for the 1st campaign.

Does this sound logical?

Thanks,
Ken

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Latall
United States
Whittier
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I see where it specifically says the Abbeville kids can be encounted during the first 4 campaigns, but somewhere I read they were only found during 1942 and early 43.

Thanks,
Ken

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
frank clauwaert
Belgium
flag msg tools
Hello,about the JG26 Abbeville Kidd.The very first employment of the bomber group VIII took place on the 17th of August 42.The BE17E "butcher shop" led 12 a/c FM Grafton underwood for a raid on Rouen(FR)Sotteville,bombing marchalling yard.At Yperville they met Fw109 FM II/JG26 and JG2,the first encounter for the Americans with JG26.The next mission on 19 aug the 97BG of 24 B17E bombed the famous airfield of Abbeville,homebase of the JG26,so the Abbeville Kidd were there from the beginning (1940) grts Frank

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.