Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Latall
United States
Whittier
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think this drm needs to be added to Table 5-2: If you're out of formation (not disrupted), both the middle cell and low cell have a drm of 0.

Thanks,
Ken
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Correia
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
klatall wrote:
I think this drm needs to be added to Table 5-2: If you're out of formation (not disrupted), both the middle cell and low cell have a drm of 0.

Thanks,
Ken
I think the drm of "0" is implied. You are no longer in any cell, so those modifiers (low or middle)are ignored. German fighters are being directed towards the formation so the low squadron has the penalty. On the way to attack the formation, a squadron looks down and notices your lone plane... That added attacker and the multiple successive rounds are worse than the low squadron penalty.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Latall
United States
Whittier
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with what you're said, but I think it would make it clear that there is a "0" mod in those cases. I certainly overlooked it.

Thanks,
Ken
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.