Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arne Thomi
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tonight I'm finally able to bring this game to the table, but I'm still confused about the Barrage-rules. According to the rules I can either fire 1 time with the entire fleet upon the army in a system or alternately I can fire 1 time with the army upon the fleet in orbit. But then in the textbox with further explanations of the particular barrage-rules, it says "You can't barrage a system if there's an opposing fleet in the system." How is the bold part possible then? Should I ask my coplayers if their fleet is opposing and if they say "No" I can target them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The way I read it is that you cannot barrage a planet if an opposing flight is present in the system. But the planet can always shot at enemies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emil Larsen
Denmark
Faxe
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
@Arne: It's intended as Steve writes.
Just like you can't colonize a system if there's an opposing fleet, you can't bombard a planet if there's an opposing fleet.
But that doesn't stop the planet's garrison from shooting at the fleet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arne Thomi
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay thanks,

I figure that's how we played. If the player with the army in the system happens to also have a fleet in the system, his army can't be barraged.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.