Gloversville
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
biddi biddi biddi
mbmbmbmbmb
It's 2017, and I've only recently ditched NPR on my long drives, shifting to podcasts loaded onto my old Nexus tablet.

I started my foray with Star Talk, and having exhausted the catalog of shows I'm interested in, moved onto the Dragon Talk podcast... which I'm finding excruciatingly self-promoting and dull.

I have no interest in the bazillion "people playing D&D podcasts," nor have a found a suitable, well-produced "about RPGs" podcast.

In a nutshell - I'm interested in what other people are interested in, if only I can ride your coattails and maybe pick up a few things I'm missing. So... this is a "soft recommendation" thread, without the leader of "I'm looking for this."

What are you listening to?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jones
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We did this recently.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Etkin
United States
Gloversville
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
biddi biddi biddi
mbmbmbmbmb
davypi wrote:

Perfect! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://stownpodcast.org/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
howl hollow howl
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
I didn't post on that thread, so I'll post here. I have scrubbed my podcast list a bunch since the last time I posted it here.

Manager Tools - Easily my #1 podcast, and I'm not even an org manager. It was a major contribution to my second surge at work.

Career Tools - The lesser offspring, which has really taken a downturn when the reins were handed off to a junior associate.

The Moth - About 50% eye-rolling, 50% me bawling in the lunch cafeteria.

Is The Mic Still On - Chat from the Dead End Hip Hop crew. Objectively filler junk, but I love their personalities.

Freakonomics - The show has lost a lot of the magic, partially as they ran low on surprise twists, and the reduced appearances of the economist co-host, who is very entertaining.

Can He Do That? - Washington Post topical Trump coverage. I'm not really into politics, especially left-leaning coverage of it, but I like the quality of this and really enjoy when they compare with past administrations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.