Popular Tags: [View All]
Brent Celmins
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
When executing a power on a card that removes it from your shipments, how does it impact your Goods and Imports capacity in the Harbor?

For instance, let's say I have the following situation:

E Three completed Shipments, including Segways

E Three Imports in my Harbor

E Six Goods in my Harbor

If I use Segways as a container to load a shipment, do I have to discard my Goods and Imports down to the new capacity level of two completed shipments?

Now, let's say I have this situation:

E Three completed Shipments, including Segways

E Two Imports in my Harbor

E Five Goods in my Harbor

Am I permitted to move Segways into Goods or Imports? If I am, do I get to keep all of them, or do I have to discard down to accommodate for a Imports/Goods capacity with only two completed Shipments?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Draper
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Brent,

This is a great question as there are several cards that come into play here.

The ruling on your goods and imports limit is that you can never exceed the limit when adding more, however, once they are already added, you will never be forced to remove them because of your limit decreasing in the future.

To answer your two scenarios:

1 - You would not need to discard your Goods or Imports down, however you would not be able to add more until your limit increased enough again to do so. In other words, there will not be an "imaginary" Segways shipment increasing your limit after you use it as a container, so you would need to complete more shipments in the future before you could gain more Goods or Imports.

2 - Since you have room to add Segways to your both your Goods or Imports, you would be able to do so and would not have to discard anything as mentioned above. If however, you had 3 Imports, and 6 Goods, you would not have been able to move it into either as they are already at their limit for 3 shipments.

Hope this was clear, if not I'm happy to clarify further!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Celmins
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Perfect, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.