Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Cheston
United States
Fredericksburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On the kickstarter page, the Sundrop Add-On states that it will include figures from the core box, stretch goals, and the Terrain Pack. On the pledge manager, the Terrain Pack is not included and is listed as a separate option for an additional 5.00. Why the change?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I'm not completely sure but I remember that Sundrop includes everything if you buy the All-In Pledge. If you get the base pledge and add Sundrop and the terrain expansion Sundrop is only for the base Pledge.

Maybe I'm completely wrong but then I'm confused about the option, too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My understanding is that if you buy a bundle that includes Sundrop (Mythic, Titan), then that includes Sundrop for everything in the bundle. However, you have to buy Sundrop separately for each add-on you purchase separately. The terrain pack has an option to Sundrop it individually for those buying it as an add-on.

If you buy the Mythic bundle, then your core set, stretch goals, and terrain pack (ie, the contents of the bundle other than the art book) should include Sundrop for no extra charge, but if you decide to buy a second terrain pack (for whatever reason), you'll need to buy Sundrop for it, too, if you want it.

Again, that's my understanding, but feel free to contact the company to confirm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessandro Sironi
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I choose the base pledge, and I have the same doubt.
I ask to them in the comments and they said that the core sundrop include also the sundrop for terrain expansion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Galdor83 wrote:
I choose the base pledge, and I have the same doubt.
I ask to them in the comments and they said that the core sundrop include also the sundrop for terrain expansion

The description in the PM (for core Sundrop) seems to indicate that, too:
Quote:
SunDrop will be applied to miniatures from:
•Core Box
•Stretch Goals
•Terrain Expansion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Hoehener
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Originally i backed at the mythic level but decided in the pledge mgr phase that i really don't care for the art book so i bought my stuff individually. So i bought the following for my pledge:
- core box
- terrain expansion
- lord of the sun expansion
- leonidas

Do i get that right that i have to buy the following sundrop options to include everything:
- sundrop core
- sundrop lord of the sun

How does leonidas gets his sundrop?

Thanks for your input. AR support unfortunately quite slow at the moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Cheston
United States
Fredericksburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mhoehener wrote:
Originally i backed at the mythic level but decided in the pledge mgr phase that i really don't care for the art book so i bought my stuff individually. So i bought the following for my pledge:
- core box
- terrain expansion
- lord of the sun expansion
- leonidas

Do i get that right that i have to buy the following sundrop options to include everything:
- sundrop core
- sundrop lord of the sun

How does leonidas gets his sundrop?

Thanks for your input. AR support unfortunately quite slow at the moment.

I too didn't want the artbook. Here's how I did my pledge:

City of Steel
Lord of the Sun
Terrain expansion
Core Box (English)
Atlas - plastic
Sundrop - Core Box
Sundrop - City of Steel
Sundrop - Atlas
Sundrop - Lord of the Sun

I was one of the early bird supporters to get Leonidas for free. Supposedly he is covered under the Core Box sundrop. If not, I will be a little upset.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
El Naguelito
msg tools
There is a 55 cent separate sundrop for Leonidas at least if you didn't get him for free.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Daniel, you didn't list Sundrop on your terrain pack, so you might want to be careful there.

Better yet, it looks to me as though you have a Titan pledge there. Why not get that? If I recall correctly, it's a few bucks cheaper, even with the additional art book, and the total shipping works out to be less, too. And you don't need to fiddle with Sundrop, since it's included for everything.

Just throw out the art book if you dislike it so much...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Cheston
United States
Fredericksburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Sundrop add-on from the Kickstarter page stated Terrain Pack would be included, so I'm good there, but yeah, my initial pledge was cheaper than the Titan pledge, which is why I did it the way I did.

But that was before I knew I'd have to pay to Sundrop the expansions. After going to the site, I did indeed pay 2.50 more than the Titan cost and 5.00 more for shipping.

I reckon it wouldn't hurt to contact Gamefound and see if I can just do the swap. Thanks for the heads up, Becq!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.