Legendary: Buffy The Vampire Slayer» Forums » Rules

Subject: Bystanders caught by the Big Bad rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Caps Valencia

Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmb
Do bystanders captured by a Big Bad (such as glorificus) get attached to the tactic cards beneath the Big Bad or the Big Bad card itself?

If it is attached to the Big Bad itself do you have to do a showdown after defeating all four tactics in order to rescue the bystander? Obviously the group wins after the four tactic cards are defeated, but for the sake of victory points (and to rescue the last bystander, which I think any good scooby would do) I'm curious where to attach the bystander card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
See the Legendary forums for monthly solo leagues!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unless it has changed from the Marvel version, you rescue any bystanders the next time you defeat a tactic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chien
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TravelSized wrote:
Unless it has changed from the Marvel version, you rescue any bystanders the next time you defeat a tactic.

Yes, this is correct. There was no changes I have seen in the Buffy set that runs counter to this. Next defeat of Big Bad (which shows a tactic) gives you that bystander.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.