Caps Valencia

Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmb
When reading other threads it seems like the "+" on her card relates to the increase in her points based on how many Order of Aurelius villains there are. The card only specifies moving the dark track according to how many Order villains there are, but that doesn't explain the "+"on her "5+" value.

If there are 2 other Order of Aurelius villains on the deck I would add 2 points to her value. But does she (as an Order of Aurelius villain) count toward that tally? With her on the board (without any other Order villains in Sunnydale) does it take 5 or 6 attack points to defeat her?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For those of us who don't own the game yet but do know the Legendary system quite well, could you provide the complete card text, verbatim? It would help us help you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chien
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
beankm wrote:
When reading other threads it seems like the "+" on her card relates to the increase in her points based on how many Order of Aurelius villains there are. The card only specifies moving the dark track according to how many Order villains there are, but that doesn't explain the "+"on her "5+" value.

It was mentioned at Gen Con (during the Buffy play-to-win session I was in) that the + was an error on the card. But specific to counting herself, yes, we have always played it as inclusive of herself (so 6 if it is just herself).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarrod Wild
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's good to know that it is officially a misprint. So Darla is just a straight 5 with no conditional modifiers. I will make note of that in my personal FAQ.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Enriquez
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is weird that the plus was a mistake since she is worth 3 victory points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Simpson
United States
West Chester
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't been able to find any official FAQ on this, we have house ruled that she is 5+ other Order of Aurelius Villains in Sunnydale. We figured it had to be this or 5+ the 'dark' since she is 3 victory points. Hopefully something official will come out (or has and I missed it).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.