3 Posts

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Skull & Shackles – Base Set» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bjorn Van de Wiele
Belgium
flag msg tools
1) you can give a card to another player in your location. But each character had to reset their hand before the end of their turn. So if you get a card from someone, you will have 1 card over your handlimit. Is that elligite?

2)if a card says:"choose a character at your location", can that character be me if i would play such a card?

3)can Nefty be defeated just by playing potion of glibness which makes a character succeed at a diplomacy check?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve H
msg tools
Wiele79 wrote:
1) you can give a card to another player in your location. But each character had to reset their hand before the end of their turn. So if you get a card from someone, you will have 1 card over your handlimit. Is that elligite?

2)if a card says:"choose a character at your location", can that character be me if i would play such a card?

3)can Nefty be defeated just by playing potion of glibness which makes a character succeed at a diplomacy check?

1) You can have any number of cards during your turn. It is only during the reset your hand phase that you'll have to discard down to your hand limit.

2) Yes. You are a character at your location.

3) Not sure, because I don't recall what Nefty's text is. If there is an option for a diplomacy check, then yes, you can defeat the card with the potion.

This may be helpful:
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/101370/guide-new-players
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bjorn Van de Wiele
Belgium
flag msg tools
Thanks for clarification. I thought i did everything right so good for me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.