Subject: Going Dark rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Krohn
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Ahhh....my misspent youth...
mbmb
...but not dark side.

I'm going to be completely off BGG and CSW for probably the next month or so. I just have too much game design related stuff that I need to get to in the short term and so I need to spend the time there until I get thru it. Sorry! I will delete this post when I am back.

I will try to catch back up in October some time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ad79 wrote:
I approve of more games from you getting published.
Have fun.

Well, now you've done it. Now Jim can't delete the original post when he gets back, or it will become one of those goofy confusing threads with replies but no original post...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ægir Æxx
Iceland
Reykjavik
Gullbringusysla
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
May the force be with you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Osnabrück
flag msg tools
                                                             oooo                             ooo                             o    o                                      o     
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jim Krohn wrote:
...but not dark side.

I'm going to be completely off BGG and CSW for probably the next month or so. I just have too much game design related stuff that I need to get to in the short term and so I need to spend the time there until I get thru it. Sorry! I will delete this post when I am back.

I will try to catch back up in October some time.

I'm quoting everything to lessen the confusion

Jim, just take the time you need, I'm sure the result will be worth it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Green Man
Italy
Milan
flag msg tools
Good luck with the full immersion with game design: I'm sure the final results will be top notch as always.
In the meantime, I gotta find a way to pass time while I wait to hug my already preordered copy of The Replicators!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.