Viticulture Essential Edition» Forums » Rules

Subject: Solo rules: am I playing correctly? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason R.

Los Angeles
California
msg tools
Hi there - I'm sure this is a common question but wanted to make sure I was doing this right. I am playing the Automa in basic Viticulture EE.

Some of the Automa cards have a single summer space marked that is Tuscany only. In that case, I place no workers for the Automa that season? I take my summer actions, take a visitor, and then draw ANOTHER Automa card for winter and place workers on those spaces, if any.

So technically you could go a whole year in the basic game where the Automa places zero workers? Makes sense to me - I still can't win - but wanted to be sure I was playing right, thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Combs
United States
Spring Lake Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When playing with the Automa in basic Viticulture, you use both the Spring and Summer actions on the cards for the Summer phase. Use the Fall and Winter actions on the cards for the Winter Phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct, if the space is for the Tuscany board (and you are playing with the original board) then you do not place any workers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jumping in to give official confirmation: Both the answers above are correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.