Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Sword & Sorcery» Forums » General

Subject: Skeld skill - Eye for an eye rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lai Edcy
Taiwan
Hawaii
flag msg tools

1.There is a never-seen symbol on the hourglasses position, how to use this skill ?

2.and a small note : Your attack is performed even if you are dead
Does it mean that you may suffer damage or some effect to die before defending, so you can still use this skill ?

3.Does this counter-attack perform before defending or after defending ?

4.How many lethal damage from this attack ?
add extra 1 lethal damage ?
transfer one or all hits to lethal damage ?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
João Neto
Brazil
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Edcylai wrote:

1.There is a never-seen symbol on the hourglasses position, how to use this skill ?

2.and a small note : Your attack is performed even if you are dead
Does it mean that you may suffer damage or some effect to die before defending, so you can still use this skill ?

3.Does this counter-attack perform before defending or after defending ?

4.How many lethal damage from this attack ?
add extra 1 lethal damage ?
transfer one or all hits to lethal damage ?


Here goes what I know ('til now ):

1. This symbol means that is a "legendary talent". It may be used once per quest, and can only be acquired on soulrank 7;

2 & 3. Before you can defend an attack you need to declare if you will use the skill. If you use it, the enemy's attack will inflict lethal. Theorically, you could die in this attack (because you will not use your armor bonus, nor the blue dice). If you die, even so, you can make an attack that will inflict lethal on your enemy. After this, you die.

4. All hits become lethal (p. 36, "10.5", rulebook).

This skill is really useful, however is a dangerous one. For me, I would only use it if I knew that will not withstand an oponent's attack.

Think of it as a truly heroic feat, when Skeld knows that will die, so he lower his guard to get an opening to deal a lethal blow to the foe !!!arrrh
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rezard Vareth
United States
flag msg tools
JMax_br wrote:
Edcylai wrote:

1.There is a never-seen symbol on the hourglasses position, how to use this skill ?

2.and a small note : Your attack is performed even if you are dead
Does it mean that you may suffer damage or some effect to die before defending, so you can still use this skill ?

3.Does this counter-attack perform before defending or after defending ?

4.How many lethal damage from this attack ?
add extra 1 lethal damage ?
transfer one or all hits to lethal damage ?


Here goes what I know ('til now ):

1. This symbol means that is a "legendary talent". It may be used once per quest, and can only be acquired on soulrank 7;

2 & 3. Before you can defend an attack you need to declare if you will use the skill. If you use it, the enemy's attack will inflict lethal. Theorically, you could die in this attack (because you will not use your armor bonus, nor the blue dice). If you die, even so, you can make an attack that will inflict lethal on your enemy. After this, you die.

4. All hits become lethal (p. 36, "10.5", rulebook).

This skill is really useful, however is a dangerous one. For me, I would only use it if I knew that will not withstand an oponent's attack.

Think of it as a truly heroic feat, when Skeld knows that will die, so he lower his guard to get an opening to deal a lethal blow to the foe !!!arrrh
Just remember if you do it this way it costs 49 soul points!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gorka Morka
Germany
Bavaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
RezardVareth wrote:
Just remember if you do it this way it costs 49 soul points!


55 points. 6 for ressurection and 49 for leveling up from level 6 to 7.

Regards, Gorkar
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
João Neto
Brazil
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Gorkar wrote:
RezardVareth wrote:
Just remember if you do it this way it costs 49 soul points!


55 points. 6 for ressurection and 49 for leveling up from level 6 to 7.

Regards, Gorkar


Argh! So true !soblue

Well, I remember that @Simone spoke in a old thread about a "ressurrection scroll", that could restore a hero's life and his previous soulrank.

So, if this scroll comes with act's 2 stuff, make sure to not let Skeld try anything heroic like that until your party acquire this scroll!!

EDIT: Found the thread:
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/24709223#24709223
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.