Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Austin Kennedy
United States
Plymouth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If Player 1 was in the middle of movement (their last turn being a move action), and then on Player 2's turn, they move a raider truck into player 1's space forcing an ambush. Regardless of how the combat turns out, on player 1's next turn, do they continue with their movement, or does the ambush make their movement stop, and have to start with their movement at 3 again?

I've searched the forums and haven't found anything. It's possible I didn't find it, so sorry if this is a repeat question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Harrow
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rolocop wrote:
If Player 1 was in the middle of movement (their last turn being a move action), and then on Player 2's turn, they move a raider truck into player 1's space forcing an ambush. Regardless of how the combat turns out, on player 1's next turn, do they continue with their movement, or does the ambush make their movement stop, and have to start with their movement at 3 again?

I've searched the forums and haven't found anything. It's possible I didn't find it, so sorry if this is a repeat question.

Ambushes that happen during other players turns do not affect your to-be-taken turn in any way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Stevenson

Apex
North Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
XeyneGaming wrote:
Rolocop wrote:

Ambushes that happen during other players turns do not affect your to-be-taken turn in any way.

Dan is correct. Generally, when you start your turn in the same space as a raider truck, you can:
1) Ignore them and go on your merry way, or
2) Decide to attack them (and move your action marker to combat)

You only address the raider truck the moment you enter their space during movement, when somebody ambushes you, or when you decide to attack them as outlined above.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.