Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jim washer
United States
Albemarle
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if the Star Trek Ascendancy games being sold now contain the 50th Anniversary Exploration cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I know they are. All of them that I have seen still have the 50th anniversary sticker on the box. Even the most resent shipment that our local shops got in still had the sticker. At this point, I'm willing to bet that all of them contain the cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Priddy
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, just got this from the FLGS a few days ago with the expansions & it had the anniversary cards inside so should be able to find them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jim washer
United States
Albemarle
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the replies, I was hoping the promo cards were still included.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Reed
Canada
Ancaster
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What cards are these exactly? I have the first edition are they already included with that edition?

Thanks,

D.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
STYLES_DNR wrote:
What cards are these exactly? I have the first edition are they already included with that edition?

Thanks,

D.

yes they are included.
there might be a list in the forum, though not sure.
it contains 15 exploration cards that all pertain to the original star trek series.
i know one is the "trouble with tribbles" card, so if you locate that one and have 60 total exploration cards, you can be sure you have the cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Reed
Canada
Ancaster
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh yes, I have come across them before.

D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Lessing
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They've got a little logo on the cards, but in order to not include them they have to reprint the whole game. The back of the box says they're included and they're shinkwrapped with the rest of the exploration cards. I think they're here for the foreseeable future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.