Popular Tags: [View All]
JJL
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know when these will start being shipped out? I think they announced at some point, but I couldn't find it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wim D
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Officially: the last quarter of the year, so October,November or December.
I seem to remember reading December somewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Read
msg tools
I think I remember them saying November, but that is from memory. I was just thinking the same thing, which is why I came here. It is the only Smash up deck that I need now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spyros Chondrogiannis
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
According to Todd C Rowland on Smash Up facebook page, the sheep deck will ship "November-ish".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Galietta III
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep an eye on your inbox. I just got a "confirm your shipping address" email from AEG yesterday, in relation to the Sheep faction. Looks like they are getting ready to mail them out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I confirmed my email and adress. Here is the reply:

Quote:
We expect to begin sending out the Sheep in mid-November for delivery in the US and Canada in December and in the EU in January. Addresses in other locales will take longer and will require you to pay the shipping & handling fees via our online store. You will receive instructions via email when we are ready to process those deliveries.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Yordy
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh man this sucks, I signed up like 6 months ago at least and their address confirmation email went to my spam folder so I missed it!

I confirmed now but they won't even say for sure if a 2nd shipment will happen...Was hoping for the Sheep for a stocking stuffer for my kid.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I never got the confirmation email, and AEG's website is showing a security error. Crap, who should I contact?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Grubiak
United States
New York
flag msg tools
JJL_WashDC wrote:
Anyone know when these will start being shipped out? I think they announced at some point, but I couldn't find it.

Finally got the sheep in the mail December 26th.
It comes with the plastic divider tab BTW which I worried wouldn't be included.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.