Popular Tags: [View All]
Ed Farias
United States
TUCSON
AZ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently picked up the Legend of the Sands set to play with Origins. I noticed the abilities sheet has a new description of Combat Lock since Legends of the Sand introduces Skirmisher units. My question is, when do I use this new description instead of the old one? Or is the standard in all sets now?

New description reads.
If adjacent to an opposing unit(s), movement is negated for that unit(s) and this unit. Beast Master: If a Beast’s Master is in play, the Beast may chose to break the Combat Lock and move. Skirmisher: This unit may always choose to break the Combat Lock and move.

I just downloaded the master skills pdf and it it has it written just like above, so I am guessing the old version on the back of the origins manual is out of date?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bård Holst
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I believe the new definition for combat lock replaces the old one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fee Weasel
United States
Lake Jackson
Texas
flag msg tools
…so do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
badge
...some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way...
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure I ever noticed the difference. Nice catch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.