Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
- No colonies.
- Remove the indicated improvements from play.
- On markets, you cannot use the bottom action.

Goal: have a working citizen and more than 50 points
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hammans
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet! Can we expect a neew pdf soon here on BGG?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agustín Jiménez
Spain
Alicante
Alicante
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In mayfair website there is only The Imperial Post scenario. It would be awesome if the other two were translated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob van Dalen
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just managed to score 51 points on this scenario, it took me 3 tries though. I enjoy these kind of solo puzzles, it reminds me quite a bit of solo Agricola, which is a very good thing.

One thing that I didn't really like is the huge randomness of the improvement card. You need at least one that is playable early to reach the Forester's House Builder, if you're out of luck it's basically game-over. The market has of course quite some randomness as well, but it's not as bad as the Improvements and actually quite doable.
You could of course also make it a solo Agricola -style challenge, allowing picking the market and improvement cards.

Nevertheless, it's an enjoyable little scenario, I sure hope more will follow!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paris

Monforte de Lemos
LUGO
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree entirely, my biggest problem is the improvement cards - I like them, but their randomness feels so arbitrary and when it takes a lot of time to invest in this game it's frustrating

Interesting point about just amking it 'legitimate' to choose the cards. I have such a strong tendancy to cheat with the cards saying to myself 'but that one could have come up earlier...' ha!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.