Edward Williams
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Probably a dumb question here, but has anyone heard of the possibility of these nice, somewhat new, 'optional rule aircraft cards' being released for the older packs of planes that came out before said card was added?

I mean, you know, like a card for the SPAD XIII, Fokker DR.I, Sopwith Camel, etc.

Or perhaps someone knows where to buy a promo pack or some such that adds such cards to the old planes?

I really like those aircraft cards as they give the individual plane its own special characteristic, rather than the planes being more or less identical (besides the maneuver deck, damage deck, and damage resistance values).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike George
United States
Smithville
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to:

http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/content.php

then to files and make your own cards I have made many it is easy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Williams
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I will check it out. Hopefully they will put out a pack of official cards for the older minis... whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Angiolino
Italy
Rome
European Union
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably not on cards, but a future supplement will feature all special rules for all planes. Not too far in the future.

All the best,

Andrea
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Williams
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah yes, that would be awesome. And it would probably be better to have them all in one place for reference anyway. cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
West Palm Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
'When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning' - Dr. Reiner Knizia
badge
The world is what we make of it. So why not make it a better place?
mbmbmbmbmb
A guy named Flash, I think, put all of the optional abilities in a single document. It's a great way to have a use them for any plane/pilot.

I can't find the link though. If I can, I'll come back and post it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
West Palm Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
'When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning' - Dr. Reiner Knizia
badge
The world is what we make of it. So why not make it a better place?
mbmbmbmbmb
Ken at Sunrise wrote:
A guy named Flash, I think, put all of the optional abilities in a single document. It's a great way to have a use them for any plane/pilot.

I can't find the link though. If I can, I'll come back and post it.

Try this: >> FAQs & Points of Interest <<
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.