Subject: Caps low-complexity 12er rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Caps low-complexity 11er
This post is where the player list will be updated as players sign up using Cassandra. http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/1845560

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cap Pirate
Germany
flag msg tools
Re: Cap changed his mind and now can't delete the thread.
Umm I didn't know how to delete the thread whistle If anyone can do that, please go on.

I will come back to that game later btw. But I kept changing the set so I decided to remove the game and put it up as soon as I'm 100% sure on the set

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be happy to work with you on set design, cap. Shoot me a GM if you're interested.

You can ask for help from a lot of experienced mods at WW Game Development Queue, and you can get a rough start on balance at Recommended WereWolf Balance Guide.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cap Pirate
Germany
flag msg tools
Thanks a lot Amaroq

I don't think I need help on set design since I'm a fairly experienced mod, but I do have someone who will help me with Cassy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
"The significance of a person's life is determined by the story they believe themselves to be in." - Wendell Berry "If nothing lies beyond the pale of death, then nothing of value lies before it." - SMBC
badge
Thy mercy, my God, is the theme of my song, the joy of my heart and the boast of my tongue. Thy free grace alone, from the first to the last, has won my affection and bound my soul fast.
mbmbmbmbmb
Cap13 wrote:
Umm I didn't know how to delete the thread whistle If anyone can do that, please go on.

I will come back to that game later btw. But I kept changing the set so I decided to remove the game and put it up as soon as I'm 100% sure on the set

As far as I know, only mods can delete BGG threads.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cap Pirate
Germany
flag msg tools
twomillionbucks wrote:
Cap13 wrote:

As far as I know, only mods can delete BGG threads.

What do you mean? Mods in general? Or the mod who set up the game? If the former - could someone delete it please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
mbmbmbmbmb
If everyone deletes their comments (and someone with access to Cassandra account signs in and deletes that one reply), it might remove the thread from the forum listing. (I've tried this before, I think it worked, but can't remember for sure.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cap Pirate
Germany
flag msg tools
Hm well, we might as well leave it like this if it doesn't bother anyone =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.