Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy D
New Zealand
Invercargill
Southland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy of this lovely looking game arrived last week all nicely wrapped in it's cellophane. When I came to open it and start to play, I find that I am missing the 12 wooden tokens that are integral to the game. I know I can use alternatives, but would obviously prefer the original components! Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a proper way for me to contact the manufacturer?

Cheers
Andy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
invervegas wrote:
My copy of this lovely looking game arrived last week all nicely wrapped in it's cellophane. When I came to open it and start to play, I find that I am missing the 12 wooden tokens that are integral to the game. I know I can use alternatives, but would obviously prefer the original components! Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a proper way for me to contact the manufacturer?

Cheers
Andy

Either of the publishers should have contact information on their respective websites.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Louder
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
invervegas wrote:

Cheers
Andy

Hey Andy.

Email craig@greaterthangames.com for replacement. It's.

-D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
mbmbmbmbmb
getlouder wrote:
invervegas wrote:

Cheers
Andy

Hey Andy.

Email craig@greaterthangames.com for replacement. It's.

-D

What he said. Minus the "it's".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy D
New Zealand
Invercargill
Southland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the advice - email sent!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.