Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Ives
Sweden
Stockholm
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just want to get this clarified. When ending on a Stock market tile and triggering its pay out is it scored.

Say I have 3 x the red share cards 4,2,1 and I have stopped on the 3 stock market tile.

1. You get the sum of the score that is on all of your share cards plus the number on the stock market tile = (4 + 2 + 1) + 3 = 10

2. You get the score on the stock market tile for each share card together with the share score on each card = (4 + 3) + (2 + 3) + (1 + 3) = 16

Hope this makes sense, thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phoebe Wild
Australia
South Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
publisher
Cardboard Vault Reviews!
badge
mbmbmbmb
nozzy wrote:
Just want to get this clarified. When ending on a Stock market tile and triggering its pay out is it scored.

Say I have 3 x the red share cards 4,2,1 and I have stopped on the 3 stock market tile.

When you're scoring the stock market tile, the actual numbers on the shares you have don't matter, just how many.

So if the situation above happened, you would score 3 points for every share you have (3 red shares x 3 = 9), and would then have to give up one of those back to the supply and discard it out of the game.

Hope that helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, the numbers on the stock certificates mean absolutely nothing at any time during the game, other than breaking ties in the end game stock scoring.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ives
Sweden
Stockholm
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah ok. I was sure the numbers on the cards had a lot more significance in the scoring. Thanks both of you for clearing that up

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phoebe Wild
Australia
South Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
publisher
Cardboard Vault Reviews!
badge
mbmbmbmb
I've edited my post above as well, but just wanted to mention it here: The stock you spend isn't actually returned to the supply, it's discarded out of the game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Clarke
United Kingdom
Caithness
Scotland
flag msg tools

And stock tile colours don't matter at the Stock Market, just the total quantity you possess.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.