Clank!: A Deck-Building Adventure» Forums » Rules

Subject: Health Track Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Troup
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
I just bought a physical copy of Clank last night, but I've been playing it on Tabletop Simulator for a few weeks.

One of the people that I played with last night tried to tell me that each player starts with one cube on the health track.

I searched the rules, and I don't see it in there anywhere, but they said that the demos they played at Gencon did it that way.

I believe that you don't start with any cubes on the track, but I need a clarification!

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade Alexander
msg tools
You do NOT start with any cubes on your health track. Cubes are only put there when taking wounds from monster tunnels, or when pulled from the Dragon Bag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zippadeedoodah
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What he said. Players only start with some cubes in the Clank! box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Scholtanus
Netherlands
Beek (gem Montferland)
flag msg tools
Looks to me that putting 1 cube on the health track is a demo-rule to make the games a bit shorter. But apparently the people weren't told/didn't remember it being a demo-rule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Smeltzer
United Kingdom
Leeds
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reapersfault wrote:
Looks to me that putting 1 cube on the health track is a demo-rule to make the games a bit shorter. But apparently the people weren't told/didn't remember it being a demo-rule.

In my experience, sometimes the people demoing games don't actually know the rules perfectly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Troup
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
Thank you very much for the replies!! I'm glad to find out I'm not completely crazy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.