David Thomas
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
We at Absurdist Productions are proud to announce that our very first game Churrascaria: A Cutthroat Game of Gluttony is now live on Kickstarter.

It's a cutthroat a casual card game where players are trying to eat all the succulent meats that appear on their plates while avoiding the equally delicious but ultimately unsatisfying sides and desserts that get in the way. All the while, food theft, plate swapping, and general backstabbing keep the food flying and the steaks high. In the end, the person who consumes the most meat wins!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/941694206/churrascaria-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Arias
United States
Sanford
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mmmm, picanha ! Dang it now I'm hungry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Salamone
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Aggravating people worldwide since 1964
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife is Brazilian and I have stuffed my belly at many rodizios. This game would probably be very welcome in our house.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Thomas
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
I hope you guys will back the project and I think that you will really enjoy game. We've put alot of time, passion, and work into making as great as we can.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Thomas
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
The Kickstarter for Churrascaria has passed the 30% mark with 25 days left to go. Big thanks to everyone who has backed it so far. Hopefully, with your support, we can this thing made.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Thomas
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Due to popular demand we’ve spoken with the artist for our game, the talented Ellie Jang, and found a way to add a special limited reward tier to the campaign.

The Immortalized tier is limited to five backers and will allow those lucky few to literally get into the game as we add their caricatures to some of our Action and Reaction cards.

This level also includes a copy of the game of course, along with access to the Print and Play edition. All with free shipping included.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.