Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Grose
United States
Olmsted Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Damage Card 190 Armor states,"No attack with crewed weapons this and next turn." Which weapons are crewed, the main gun? Card 194 is the same with a gun.
2. Command Card 167, Strafing Run. I assume this card is played and resolved before starting the targeting round so that the plane is never shot at?
3. Command Card 163, Reserves Rush. I assume this card is played after both players have declared attacks so the side using this will have units that are not targeted by the other side.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Logs
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My understanding is:

1 - All weapons on units requiring crews are considered crewed. No weapon on a crewed unit could fire if their was no crew. I believe the only armor unit not affected by this is the halftrack since it is crewless. I don't think the artillery has any crewless units.

2- It says during "your" targeting phase. I agree that attack would be completed and returned to the deck in your targeting phase. It seems to be splitting up a normal two weapon attack on one unit to a one weapon attack on two units.

3- Agree.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.