Popular Tags: [View All]
Damian M.
United States
Santa Cruz
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do they return to the token pool (increasing the timer and prolonging the game), or are they removed from the game entirely (preserving a more or less fixed timer)? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Coutts
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
They go back to the box.
If, at the start of any beat, the amount of Force left in the pool is less than the amount that should be drawn, draw all remaining tokens from the pool and gain the amount extra you need from the box. The game ends at the end of that beat.

The game should last between 12 and 18 beats, unless someone runs out of life before then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
mbmbmbmbmb
My understanding was that you have a token pool and a token discard. Any tokens that are available to spend such as your Force tokens and the three power/speed/stun guard tokens go into your token pool. When you spend force it goes to your token discard.

I think the key here is that while different characters use the token discard such as Lucida, there are no effects for retrieving spent force from your token pool.

I know there is no big difference between returning to the box or the players token discard, but would appreciate confirmation. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loïc Guglielmino
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SethSagas wrote:
They go back to the box.
If, at the start of any beat, the amount of Force left in the pool is less than the amount that should be drawn, draw all remaining tokens from the pool and gain the amount extra you need from the box. The game ends at the end of that beat.

The game should last between 12 and 18 beats, unless someone runs out of life before then.

Fix: the game ends at the end of the next beat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.