Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
NZ Nick
United States
Medford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I bought the KS edition of Vikings Gone Wild from ebay and some of the KS cards are different. For example, of the KS extra cards:
The Divine Favor card Chtullu is missing, and instead (with the same art) is The Old Ancient card.
Odin's path cards, 8 are different.
Event cards, 1 renamed, 1 missing and 1 duplicated.
Mission cards, 1 renamed (to a different name)
12 Building cards instead of 10

Did the actual cards change from what's shown on the still-existing KS page? Does anyone have any ideas (or even an actual KS ed card list)?
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Cards shown in a KS project shouldn't be taken for granted or for final. Yes, Cthulhu has been renamed, Freya's token has been swapped with Dvergar, etc.
I do have the game but I don't have the list. What matters is that you have 110 cards with a K.
Oh, and those Elf, Brute and Pigator? They go in the Odin's Path.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Vergonjeanne
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf is correct. Changes were made to optimize your experience after extra play-tests were made on them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.