12 Posts

Champions of Hara» Forums » General

Subject: Tabletop Simulator availability? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Niek NL
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Will the Tabletop Simulator implementation be available for public at some point? I've seen it's pretty complete and can't wait to try it out
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zee Parks
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
NiekNL wrote:
Will the Tabletop Simulator implementation be available for public at some point? I've seen it's pretty complete and can't wait to try it out

soon.

We're working on updating the rulebook to current mechanic before releasing save file for TTS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niek NL
Netherlands
flag msg tools
zeeparkes wrote:

soon.

We're working on updating the rulebook to current mechanic before releasing save file for TTS.

Awesome! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Concepcion
United States
lititz
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zeeparkes wrote:
NiekNL wrote:

soon.

Can you post here so we know its up?! Pretty please

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zee Parks
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
dimmok wrote:
zeeparkes wrote:
NiekNL wrote:

soon.

Can you post here so we know its up?! Pretty please

Current rulebook iteration is done, I just need to clean up the TOC and text geometry and do a few test exports then post it online and check the TTS save file for a few assets that got upgraded. So testing likely tonight and public posting tommorrow(most likely).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niek NL
Netherlands
flag msg tools
zeeparkes wrote:

Current rulebook iteration is done, I just need to clean up the TOC and text geometry and do a few test exports then post it online and check the TTS save file for a few assets that got upgraded. So testing likely tonight and public posting tommorrow(most likely).

Hi Zee, any news regarding the updated rulebook and maybe a public TTS release? I can't find any updates/news here on the forums or the KS, so I thought I might as well ask here. I hope you don't mind

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zee Parks
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
NiekNL wrote:
zeeparkes wrote:

Hi Zee, any news regarding the updated rulebook and maybe a public TTS release? I can't find any updates/news here on the forums or the KS, so I thought I might as well ask here. I hope you don't mind

http://press.greenbriergames.com/project_champions_of_hara/p...

TTS just needs testing, Walt is on route to his house to test what I just uploaded with his save file. so..maybe tommorrow?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niek NL
Netherlands
flag msg tools
zeeparkes wrote:

TTS just needs testing, Walt is on route to his house to test what I just uploaded with his save file. so..maybe tommorrow?

Ok, great, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zee Parks
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
NiekNL wrote:
zeeparkes wrote:

Ok, great, thanks!

Zip file is now being tested internally by our staff, once i get the good to go will post link.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niek NL
Netherlands
flag msg tools
zeeparkes wrote:

Zip file is now being tested internally by our staff, once i get the good to go will post link.

Cool, thanks! thumbsup meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zee Parks
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
zeeparkes wrote:
NiekNL wrote:
zeeparkes wrote:

Ok, great, thanks!

Bake em Away toys.

http://greenbriergames.com/hara_TTS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niek NL
Netherlands
flag msg tools
zeeparkes wrote:

Awesome, downloaded it, and will try it ASAP! Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.