BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Need a Dragon Ball Z / Dragon Ball Super Expert rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt S
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools

Hi guys, I'm trying to finish up a Dragon Ball game and need some help with the series. Main thing I need help with is categorizing and ranking characters from both Z and Super. May be willing to pay a small consulting fee for the right help. Thanks!

Respond or PM me if you're interested!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris leko
United States
Brooksville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
What's so great about it?
mbmbmbmbmb
Hexlets wrote:

Hi guys, I'm trying to finish up a Dragon Ball game and need some help with the series. Main thing I need help with is categorizing and ranking characters from both Z and Super. May be willing to pay a small consulting fee for the right help. Thanks!

I'm probably not an expert compared to some other people, but I'd be willing to contribute. Watched Z many moons ago and am an avid fan of Super.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recommend finding a dragon ball forum there and asking ) surely someone will answer even without a fee.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt S
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Muemmelmann wrote:
I recommend finding a dragon ball forum there and asking ) surely someone will answer even without a fee.

Well, this is for a game though, so I figured someone who understood why I was trying to segment the characters would be better suited.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KARIM CHELLI
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hexlets wrote:

I might be able to help, send a PM if interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_power_levels
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adelin Dumitru
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I'd be glad to help. I've watched several times Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, and I have seen all the Super episodes released so far.

What you must know from the beginning is that Super went beyond the simple "power levels" concept, as the characters are too powerful now to be ranked according to power levels. You have several tiers of characters: from Omnikings to Angels; from Gods of Destruction to characters with God Ki (Vegeta or Goku), etc. PM me for discussions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Bowie
United Kingdom
Crewe
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mb
Dragon Ball's characters are as powerful as the plot needs them to be. Though the Kanzenshuu forums are probably the best place for analytical information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adelin Dumitru
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
C3Gaming wrote:
Though the Kanzenshuu forums are probably the best place for analytical information.

That's a joke right? laughlaughlaughlaughlaugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.