Francisco Gutierrez
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
"A pilot's greatest virtue is to know when to run" -- "What's this, a joke?"
mbmbmbmbmb
So I think I might have just wasted the better part of my morning looking for meeples for a game which doesn't exist.

I recall looking at a World War II themed game which wasn't a traditional wargame. It had some sort of worker placement or bidding element to it, and it revolved around a center line of cards which you were "fighting over". I'm also pretty sure that it was either a work in progress, kickstarter, or print-and-play game since I remember being turned off by the rather plain looking chits.

So any thoughts? or have I spent my day off poorly? blush

On the plus side, they are pretty neat
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Selkirk
Canada
Truro
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if you mean the old Larton of England game titled WAR: New concept in wargames'. It revolves around up to 4 players, each having a coloured truck representing Britain, France, U.S.A. & the Soviet Union. Players roll 2d6, move, possibly draw a card that will increase their military forces. These include plastic tanks, ships and air units. At any point, on their turn, they can declare war. Battles are fought, losses are taken, etc. You lose all your units and your out ! Ring a bell ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe Battlelines: The Stalingrad Campaign ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.