Massive Darkness» Forums » Rules

Subject: Minion health rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kris MacDonald
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
On the higher cards do the minions have the same health as the boss or are they always one hp? Example Orc Enforcers level 4. (4HP on the card.) Does the boss have 4HP and the minions have 4HP each = 16HP on a 3 player game. Or is it 7HP in a 3 player game? We've been playing 7HP, hopefully that was right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Duminil
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Each Minion has the same health amount as the Boss.
Rulebook p23 wrote:
A Boss and its Minions share the same characteristics and Enchantments, as shown on their Enemy card. The Health of each of them is managed on an individual basis.
Rulebook p36 wrote:
Each figure in a Mob has the same Health, as indicated on the Enemy card.
See also examples p35 and p36 with Dwarf Defenders/Warriors with Health 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris MacDonald
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
That makes me a sad panda.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric B
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kmacdonald83 wrote:
That makes me a sad panda.

Why? Just because you were playing wrong? On the upside at least the game will be more challenging now? Even at 16 hp for a group of minions they still fold like paper. I can only imagine how easy it was with them having 7 hp...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris MacDonald
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
Yes, I lost an argument with a friend lol. It makes sense now, I'm glad it was explained and shown which page to find it on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emivaldo Sousa
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kmacdonald83 wrote:
Yes, I lost an argument with a friend lol. It makes sense now, I'm glad it was explained and shown which page to find it on.

Lose the argument, keep the friend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dariusz Kaminski
Poland
Szamotuły
flag msg tools
badge
"Fools talk, cowards are silent, wise men listen."
mbmbmbmbmb
HI

one question about mob health.

Let say I ve got some mob with only 1 health on each minion and he has armor with special skill : the hero may heal 1

So when some minion are already killed and he has some bam to use it do I ressurect minion and put figure back on board ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Duminil
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Kamieniak wrote:
So when some minion are already killed and he has some bam to use it do I ressurect minion and put figure back on board ?

No, healing do not resurrect.

Each Minion has its own health, and when it's dead, as any other Actor, it does not participate in Combats anymore, thus cannot benefit Enchantments.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.