Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules for solo play say that you go through the Action tiles "until the action you want comes up". Does that imply that I should be deciding on one specific action that I want to use, then I must flip tiles until that one action comes up? Or can I, e.g. have 4 possible actions I want to take (1 for each pawn), and flip until one of those comes up, use it, then continue flipping until the next useful one comes up, etc?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Thompson
United States
Marion
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
iklinck wrote:
The rules for solo play say that you go through the Action tiles "until the action you want comes up". Does that imply that I should be deciding on one specific action that I want to use, then I must flip tiles until that one action comes up? Or can I, e.g. have 4 possible actions I want to take (1 for each pawn), and flip until one of those comes up, use it, then continue flipping until the next useful one comes up, etc?

I don't think there's much of a difference. You don't have to "declare" which action you are looking for in the deck. I mean, who would hear you?

I'm pretty sure you just flip until you get something you want to do, do it, and then rinse and repeat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Mease
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Had to make it a holy trinity of posts, lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kasper Lapp
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
aldaryn wrote:
I'm pretty sure you just flip until you get something you want to do, do it, and then rinse and repeat.

Exactly. You don't need to declare.

A tip: In order to be really effective in solo play, you need to keep track of where all four heroes are going and use every tile to the maximum, before you continue to the next. Each time you "miss" a hero, it causes a seven tiles delay for that hero

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.