Subject: Complete your turn after defeating 4th Big Bad Tactic? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jarrod Wild
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After a player defeates the 4th Big Bad Tactic, can he/she complete her turn as usual before victory points are tallied? I ask because the 4th card can offer rewards just like the rest of them, and it might then become possible to kill other villains for additional victory points.

I see this explained in the optional rules for the final showdown. I wonder if that very first part (player completes turn as normal) also takes place when *not* playing these optional rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
See the Legendary forums for monthly solo leagues!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From the Marvel Legendary FAQ:

Quote:
Q: When does the game end?

A: It depends on whether you are using the Final Showdown rules or not. If you are not using the Final Showdown rules, the game ends immediately after you follow through with the text on the final defeated Mastermind Tactic. If you are using the Final Showdown rules, the player who defeated the last Mastermind Tactic finishes his turn as normal, then the Final Showdown occurs. Source: Devin

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Legendary_Marvel_FAQ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarrod Wild
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So basically I should read any Marvel Legendary FAQs and assume they apply to Legendary Buffy (just remember that Big Bad = Mastermind, Potential Slayer = SHIELD, etc...). Is that the idea?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
See the Legendary forums for monthly solo leagues!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since it's using the same base game engine with just a couple of tweaks, it's probably a safe bet that a lot of the general questions will have the same answers. Looking at the Marvel FAQ should provide some good guidance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Len George
msg tools
jmwild wrote:
So basically I should read any Marvel Legendary FAQs and assume they apply to Legendary Buffy (just remember that Big Bad = Mastermind, Potential Slayer = SHIELD, etc...). Is that the idea?

I think it's a safe bet as well. As I recall, Legendary: Big Trouble in Little China gave the Lords of Death the "Bribe" keyword without bothering to describe it anywhere. It's as good as an admission that the rules of the "mothership" all apply except where game-specific rules contradict.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.