Pete Sellers
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Try again later!
mbmbmbmbmb
So I was very excited to see that my Grandstands order had shipped, but when I got the package today, I found it only contained the play mat! Are items being shipped separately? The play mat was pretty bent up, also, as it wasn’t a big box. So far, kind of disappointed. I preordered on Backerkit, so I can’t post on Kickstarter, either...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Laladien wrote:
So I was very excited to see that my Grandstands order had shipped, but when I got the package today, I found it only contained the play mat! Are items being shipped separately? The play mat was pretty bent up, also, as it wasn’t a big box. So far, kind of disappointed. I preordered on Backerkit, so I can’t post on Kickstarter, either...

Hey Pete,

You're not alone. Apparently a weird spreadsheet error lead to a few backers only receiving their playmat and not the expansion! I'm so sorry about that. You should know that the warehouse crew are aware of it now and will be taking care of it.

Also, I'm sorry about your play mat. It's pretty darn durable, so hopefully it has straightened itself out after being laid flat outside the box. If it's not acceptable in the next two or three days after being laid flat, please let us know and we'll take care of it.

Cheers,
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan S.
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received mine just today and everything was together and in good order.

Thanks, guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Sellers
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Try again later!
mbmbmbmbmb
ckirkman wrote:
Laladien wrote:

Hey Pete,

You're not alone. Apparently a weird spreadsheet error lead to a few backers only receiving their playmat and not the expansion! I'm so sorry about that. You should know that the warehouse crew are aware of it now and will be taking care of it.

Also, I'm sorry about your play mat. It's pretty darn durable, so hopefully it has straightened itself out after being laid flat outside the box. If it's not acceptable in the next two or three days after being laid flat, please let us know and we'll take care of it.

Cheers,
Chris

Hiya Chris,

Thanks for the heads up. The play mat is fine after leaving it out overnight. Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Mason
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any tips for "fixing" the mat, I tried leaving it on a flat surface overnight with some of my heavier board games on it and it still has creases in it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Sellers
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Try again later!
mbmbmbmbmb
Stormtrooper74 wrote:
Any tips for "fixing" the mat, I tried leaving it on a flat surface overnight with some of my heavier board games on it and it still has creases in it?

I did something similar, but I used encyclopedias... Yes, I still own a complete encyclopedia. LOL

Still has a few minor creases, but I'll leave it on there another day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ad Astra Per Aspera
United States
Wesley Chapel
Florida
flag msg tools
No matter where you go, there you are.
badge
Preserve Our Wildlife!
mbmbmbmbmb
Dangit....goty playmat, but no clubhouse expansion
Also, a tube is more.expensove, but a bit better way to ship the mat instead of crushing it into an undersized.box. how soon can we expect to see the rest of our pledge? Do we need to do anything on our end?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Jackson
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here, playmat early last week, but no game! Looks like they're supposed to be taking care of it, so I'll wait another week and if it doesn't show up then, I'll find someplace to contact the guys about it I guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ad Astra Per Aspera
United States
Wesley Chapel
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Preserve Our Wildlife!
mbmbmbmbmb
artisan88 wrote:
Same here, playmat early last week, but no game! Looks like they're supposed to be taking care of it, so I'll wait another week and if it doesn't show up then, I'll find someplace to contact the guys about it I guess.

Backers should never er feel this way about an error. I don't have a lot of patience regarding the amount of time between acknowledging the mistake and announcing any solution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lemieux
United States
Coopersville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Had this issue. Was REALLY looking forward to playing it Friday night with my friend who drove over an hour to play games, got home and opened the box to see.... a horribly folded play mat with a crease running down it, and the season 1 promo pack. Was none too happy to say the least.

I did send out an email late Friday, but it is nice to know that it is a known issue. Hopefully, it is fixed soon.

Crushing the playmat into an undersized box was fine, it was the way it was rolled that makes me mad. Not sure if they did this for everyone, but mine they folded some of it under itself then rolled it, so I have a big fold crease in it. This is a playmat 101 DO NOT DO!

I do have to say, other than the nasty crease down the playmat (haven't checked it since I got it to see if it fixed itself yet), the mat looks wonderful!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ad Astra Per Aspera
United States
Wesley Chapel
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Preserve Our Wildlife!
mbmbmbmbmb
These guys have always been classy and up front. However, this recent mistake has me baffled. I sent.an email.to them.and never got a reply. O just hope they take.care of this soon...all o got was the playmat. It can be fixed,. It it shouldn't have to be fixed. And I'll mirror your comment that the mat itself looks.amazong. now if I can just get the rest of the stuff I paid for I'd be happy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Higdon
United States
madison
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same thing happen to me. I contacted Dice hate Me / Greater Than Games via the customer service e-mail in BackerKit on Sunday, and had 2 apologetic e-mail responses as well as a Fedex delivery notice in my Inbox on Monday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maddest Hatter wrote:
These guys have always been classy and up front. However, this recent mistake has me baffled. I sent.an email.to them.and never got a reply. O just hope they take.care of this soon...all o got was the playmat. It can be fixed,. It it shouldn't have to be fixed. And I'll mirror your comment that the mat itself looks.amazong. now if I can just get the rest of the stuff I paid for I'd be happy.

My sincere apologies for the mix up. As I mentioned earlier in the thread there was a mistake on the fulfilment spreadsheet. It is being taken care of by Matthew in our warehouse. Many of you should have received a reply, but I'm sorry if that's not the case. I would have responded sooner to this but I was at GrandCon this weekend.

Hold tight, we are working the problem!

Cheers,
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Sellers
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Try again later!
mbmbmbmbmb
rkhigdon wrote:
I had the same thing happen to me. I contacted Dice hate Me / Greater Than Games via the customer service e-mail in BackerKit on Sunday, and had 2 apologetic e-mail responses as well as a Fedex delivery notice in my Inbox on Monday.

I haven't gotten a Fedex notice for another delivery....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lemieux
United States
Coopersville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Laladien wrote:
rkhigdon wrote:

I haven't gotten a FedEx notice for another delivery....

Same here, no reply to my email nor FexEx notice (does not mean anything, however).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lemieux
United States
Coopersville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ckirkman wrote:
Maddest Hatter wrote:

My sincere apologies for the mix up. As I mentioned earlier in the thread there was a mistake on the fulfilment spreadsheet. It is being taken care of by Matthew in our warehouse. Many of you should have received a reply, but I'm sorry if that's not the case. I would have responded sooner to this but I was at GrandCon this weekend.

Cheers,
Chris

You guys didn't have a booth and I missed it did you? Would love to have stopped by and said hi!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Jackson
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As a follow-up to all this, I did email greater than's customer service and they (Craig) got back to me within minutes. Mistakes do happen, but it's good to know these guys are backing up their delivery and making things right!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
igknight wrote:
ckirkman wrote:
Maddest Hatter wrote:

Cheers,
Chris

You guys didn't have a booth and I missed it did you? Would love to have stopped by and said hi!

Nope, it was just me hanging out, playing prototypes and Time's Up: Title Recall. Hate I missed you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lemieux
United States
Coopersville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hate to be 'that guy', but do we have any more information for the people that didn't actually get the expansion shipped to them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Sellers
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Try again later!
mbmbmbmbmb
igknight wrote:
I hate to be 'that guy', but do we have any more information for the people that didn't actually get the expansion shipped to them?

I'm curious as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
igknight wrote:

Hrm. That’s odd. You should have received either a package or a note by now. I will check with Craig.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Sellers
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Try again later!
mbmbmbmbmb
ckirkman wrote:
igknight wrote:

Hrm. That’s odd. You should have received either a package or a note by now. I will check with Craig.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Higdon
United States
madison
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As a follow up to my earlier post, I did receive my missing items on Wednesday. Thanks for a quick and efficient resolution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ad Astra Per Aspera
United States
Wesley Chapel
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Preserve Our Wildlife!
mbmbmbmbmb
ckirkman wrote:
igknight wrote:

I haven't received a package, a tracking number, or even an email. it's been a couple weeks since I received my playmat and nothing else.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Sellers
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Try again later!
mbmbmbmbmb
Maddest Hatter wrote:
ckirkman wrote:
igknight wrote:

I haven't received a package, a tracking number, or even an email. it's been a couple weeks since I received my playmat and nothing else.

Several of us haven't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.