Hide
5 Posts

The Godfather: Corleone's Empire» Forums » Rules

Subject: Some questions about rules... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cristiano Testa
msg tools
I hope you're not yet answered to those questions... in italian version of rulebooks some things are not so clear.

1) when a player Shakes Down the Front of a Business in
a Turf controlled by another player WITHOUT a THUG (so... with a card that say it or with an ALLY)... the another player that controls the zone also gets to use the same benefits? Or not?

2) This question is related to the first one... if i shake down the front of a business WITHOUT a THUG (so... with a cart that say to do it or with an ALLY) and this turf is in MINE control... I have the benefits TWO time?

3) When the Mayor controls ONE turf... he must say WHAT TURF IS immediatly or in the TURF WAR PHASE?

4) When in the TURF WAR PHASE nobody take control because this is a draw... if I'm the one that controlled this turf in precedent round... I have the control also in next act if i don't put not a single figure on this turf? example: the turf is under BLUE control. But in this act BLUE don't put not a single figures in it. RED and YELLOW put 3 FIGURES and 3 FIGURES. They have a draw. THE CONTROL IS STILL OF BLUE PLAYER for next act? And if the control is BLUE... the BLUE has to put ANOTHER control marker on it or not?

5) when I use a CAR BOMB... i destroy also all the ALLIES in this turf?

Thank you if you can help me!

Good games for everybodies

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney "Watch It Played" Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
badge
Join us to learn and watch games played at youtube.com/watchitplayed
mbmbmbmbmb
1) The other player gets to use the benefit. They just need a control marker on top, they do not need a figure in the area.

2) You never get the benefits from controlling an area, when you shake down the front of a business from that same area (no matter how you are doing it).

3) I'm not quite sure what you're asking.

4) Right, blue would just retain control (even if blue didn't add a thug that round).

5) All enemy player figures. So this is every player's figures, except your own. This does NOT target neutral allies that might also be in the spaces, because ally figures are not considered owned by anyone.

You might find this video helpful as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cristiano Testa
msg tools
thank you. About the 3 question... there is an ally card that comand "the mayor take control of a turf in your choice"... so i don't understand if i have to put immediatly a control marker or if i have to decide it in the war turf phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney "Watch It Played" Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
badge
Join us to learn and watch games played at youtube.com/watchitplayed
mbmbmbmbmb
cristianotesta wrote:
thank you. About the 3 question... there is an ally card that comand "the mayor take control of a turf in your choice"... so i don't understand if i have to put immediatly a control marker or if i have to decide it in the war turf phase.

Right away, because after you play an ally and gain it's benefit - the figure itself on the board is not considered controlled by you anymore. In this way, if you or another player later plays a Mayor card, they can take full control of the mayor again during that same round (and then again, the mayor goes back to being neutral).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Rice
United States
Montclair
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pelvidar wrote:
cristianotesta wrote:

Right away, because after you play an ally and gain it's benefit - the figure itself on the board is not considered controlled by you anymore. In this way, if you or another player later plays a Mayor card, they can take full control of the mayor again during that same round (and then again, the mayor goes back to being neutral).

Also that control marker you added might get covered again in turf war. And if you win control and used the act 2/act 3 mayor, you could add two control markers to the same territory in one act!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.