Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Days of Ire: Budapest 1956» Forums » General

Subject: Any important updates in the 2nd printing? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Niklas Edin
Sweden
Bankeryd
Småland
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand that a 2nd printing of this (awesome looking) game is on the way. Does anyone know if it is a straight up reprint or has there been any updates to components/rules? I'm about to order the game but I guess I could live without it a while longer if it means I get a more polished version.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
We have a list of small mistakes in the rulebook we intend to fix. I think the only rule "change" we need to do is define officially what happens when in coop the deck runs out one card too early (there is a rules thread about it).

But no, we won't be changing anything that would "annoy" you to have a 1st print run copy.


We will probably make a new promo though, available through the sequel's KS campaign You heard it here first.
10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mad Halfling
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Really glad that you've got demand for a second printing.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moarly Phy
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TDaver wrote:
We will probably make a new promo though, available through the sequel's KS campaign You heard it here first.


Will there be also the opportunity to purchase one copy of the 2nd printing from DoI (including the promo) at the kickstarter campaign of NoF (starting Q1 2018)?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Moarly wrote:
TDaver wrote:
We will probably make a new promo though, available through the sequel's KS campaign You heard it here first.


Will there be also the opportunity to purchase one copy of the 2nd printing from DoI (including the promo) at the kickstarter campaign of NoF (starting Q1 2018)?


Definite yes. The promos given with the first KS will be (probably) paid addons though.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ramalingam Raghavan
India
CHENNAI
Tamilnadu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So Days of Ire 2nd print run is planned with NoF KS....

That's Y its out of stock everywhere.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
rams1984 wrote:
So Days of Ire 2nd print run is planned with NoF KS....

That's Y its out of stock everywhere.


Yup.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fee Weasel
United States
Lake Jackson
Texas
flag msg tools
…so do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
badge
...some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mad-Halfling wrote:
Really glad that you've got demand for a second printing.


+1

I have enjoyed my time with this game. Great job!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.