Subject: Rules Questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Washburn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
please post here if you have a question about the rules or ability cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Washburn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
How many wooden cubes were there suppose to be in the game?
The rulebook says 13 in the beginning but references more when setting up the game.
I have 6 black, 6 white, and 1 brown. Seems I should have at least 6 purple cubes as well?

The count is right, It is 13. On page 5 under "Quick 1st Round Overview" in the Planning Phase it references a purple cube you are correct. That should read "cube of your color" meaning black or white. Some how that was over looked and not changed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Washburn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Page 19 of the rule book does not match the card however in this case the card is correct. The numbers in the rule book for the values on the reputation tracks are greater than they should be.

Just refer to the card values those are the correct values.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Washburn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Imbuements!

Inbuements work as an add on to your hits.

Once you earn an imbuement through your house advancement or with workers at the Armory you attach them to the bottom half of the Enhancement card as a free action in the Imbuement space provided. When that knight rolls the dice for their joust the imbuement can trigger if the knight has matching dice in the roll.

In the example on page 37, if your Knight was rolling a green and red dice in their jousting roll, you can add plus 1 to your total. It is automatic hit. All you need to have is the dice matching the added imbuement in your joust roll.

So regardless of how many dice you have in the joust roll and regardless of the outcome of those dice the Imbuement is a bonus and counts toward the total hits for that jousting roll. If the roll did not score any hits based on the outcome of the dice roll, the Imbuement would still hit no matter what.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mateus Braga
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Concerning the Abbey location and their purple dice.

When I put some workers there I put a purple dice in the power dice location.

When joustin I rolled it together with the others. 4,5,6 coutns as hits, ok. But the rules said: If you score a hit on this dice you may convert the Purple Dice for a White Dice that did not score a hit.

Why would I choose to make this convertion? Didn't get the point. Could be my bad english.

Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.