Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Tavener
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Can anyone comment on whether the broken token insert for the base game also fits with Duet? I'm wondering because I know the key cards are rectangular instead of square now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Goertz
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
NA NA NA NA . . .
mbmbmbmbmb
I can confirm they both fit in the BT insert. I have provided pictures below to illustrate my setup. The Duet key cards are given extra room to allow the tops to sit flush with the organizer. I received a promo pack of the word cards from GenCon so my word cards overflow into that extra space on the left side. Everything else fits well.

Quick note: The left side is wider for the agent cards, thus the extra space for the promo cards. Pay attention to this when you assemble the organizer as I originally put one of the panels in wrong. Threw me off for a bit before I figured it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Beckley
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BenJazz wrote:
I received a promo pack of the word cards from GenCon so my word cards overflow into that extra space on the left side. Everything else fits well.

Promo pack? My Gen Con copy didn't have a promo pack! How many words and what theme?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Goertz
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
NA NA NA NA . . .
mbmbmbmbmb
Wiyum wrote:
BenJazz wrote:
I received a promo pack of the word cards from GenCon so my word cards overflow into that extra space on the left side. Everything else fits well.

Promo pack? My Gen Con copy didn't have a promo pack! How many words and what theme?

It was the Codenames: Bonus Pack – CGE Games. You either got it if you pre-ordered or used the coupon from the Gen Con Coupon Book.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Levin
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Does this insert fit with the Duet Mission maps as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Goertz
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
NA NA NA NA . . .
mbmbmbmbmb
blevin wrote:
Does this insert fit with the Duet Mission maps as well?

The full pad of maps will cause the lid to be lifted slightly. I would recommend keeping only 1 or 2 of the maps in the box at a time. There really isn't a need to have the entire pad in the box anyways.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.