The Dresden Files Cooperative Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Any chance of a PDF release of the board? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Min C.

Oregon
msg tools
mb
I'd like to make the game fully portable like many others I own and would be really interested in getting it printed out on vinyl.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Fox
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
there was for the kickstarter backers i believe so we could play test it while waiting for the game. might check through the kickstarter updates to find it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Zealey
msg tools
If you want it portable, aren't you better off just... not having a board? I was in the kickstarter and printed off and laminated a board, but we ended up just never using it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Min C.

Oregon
msg tools
mb
I was thinking the same; of just leaving the board at home. A think vinyl mat that could fold or roll away would be great to have if new players join the group though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Vogel
United States
Hayward
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
darkminstrel wrote:
I was thinking the same; of just leaving the board at home. A think vinyl mat that could fold or roll away would be great to have if new players join the group though.

Or you could make a long thin strip with the numbers 1-6 on it, and just put the cards on either side.

I designed the game without a board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.